To display custom results text, you will need to create a custom calculator. See Create a Custom Calculator instructions. Once you have your custom calculator, you will need to access the Edit Calculator page and edit the Results through the editing interface.
1. Click the Interface section in the main editing area on the left of the screen to reveal Interface elements.
2. Click the triangle in the title for the Results element to reveal its settings.
3. Click the triangle in the title for the Text Settings section.
4. Edit the Detailed Results Text, removing anything you no longer need and replacing it with your own custom text. Remove any Tags and text you don’t need. To include values from inputs, processors and calculations, check the Tags list on the left of the screen. Click a tag, copy it, and paste it into your Results text.
5. Save the calculator and test it.