Responsive Investment Calculator is a WordPress plugin that adds a simple, jQuery investment calculator widget and shortcode to your website. It is designed to fit easily into any theme, on any device, at any size. Quickly calculate accrued interest on a principal amount.
The calculator allows your website visitors to estimate their acrued interest by entering:
- the principal amount
- an interest rate
- the investment term
- and they can select a compounding period
The result is displayed below the form – very simply and very easy to follow. For the savvy user, a click on the information icon reveals more details…
There are settings to adjust the styling, a light and a dark theme, or you can remove the styling entirely and use your theme’s styling. The HTML is built with plenty of classes, so it’s easy to override the included stylesheet with your own CSS.
Plenty of Options
- Choose from a set of the interest rate compounding period.
- Set a fixed compounding period and hide the field from your users.
- Format currencies how you want with your own symbol, ISO code and number format.
- Set a default values for all the inputs.
- Rename the input labels.
- Add your own CSS classes.
The calculator is for demonstration purposes only and may not reflect actual numbers for your investment.